Board Director , Advisory Council Member
Ranjeewa Kulatunga is the Founder/CEO of the Intercontinental Institute of Human Resources Management (IIHRM), engaged in HR consultancy, training and recruitment services in Sri Lanka and Overseas.
Ranjeewa is a MBA and a member of the Society of Human Resources Management USA, a certified practitioner of IPMA-HR USA, an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).UK, a Founder Executive Committee Member of the Human Resources Professionals Association Sri Lanka. He is an Advisory Council Member of the World HR Congress since 2006 – He is the only Sri Lankan to serve the premier apex International HR body since its formation to date. Kulatunga is also a visiting Lecturer at the University of Colombo and of the Jr. Command College of the Sri Lanka Air Force in China-Bay, in Leadership Training since 2004 and he is also function as Consultant on Leadership Development for Senior Officer Development at OCDS for the Tri-Forces in Sri Lanka. Early 2015 Ranjeewa was invited to serve as the Head of the Advisory Council for the Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force.
In 2006 Mr. Kulatunga was awarded the “Young HR Professional of the year” Award at the Global HR Excellence Awards and the “Indira Super Achiever Award for Human Resources” in 2007 by the Indira Institute of Management Pune, India. In August 2008, Ranjeewa won the “Global HR Leadership Award” at the Asia Pacific HR congress awards held in New Delhi – he also received the Most Prestigious ‘Prof. Dave Ulrich Achievement Award’ the highest Global honors an HR Professional could ever receive for his services to the World HR Congress in 2007 – He is the only Sri Lankan who has been decorated in our Motherland thus far by the Global HR guru himself Prof. Ulrich. Kulatunga was appointed as a member of the Advisory Board of Indira International Distance Education Academy (I IDEA), and he is a former Consultant to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs Minister. He is also the Senior Advisor to The Cabinet Minister of Provincial Councils and Local Government in Sri Lanka at present.
Kulatunga has been in the field of Human Resource & People Development for over 22 years holding office in senior management roles in leading multinationals and conglomerates in Sri Lanka and overseas – his most recent assignment was as a tier one leader holding office as Group Chief Organizational Development Director at Al Arrab a US30 Billion Dollar construction business in the Middle East. He also serve as HR Advisor to L.B. Finance PLC and a USD 10 Billion public quoted company in the ME as Advisor to the Group Chairman. He also served DHL International attached to the Middle East and Asia Pacific Region in many capacities such as Country Trainer, HR Manager, Head Crisis Team, Customer Service Development Manager. At Carson Cumberbatch Group PLC he held office as Group Training Manager; Group HR Manager; The LION Brewery PLC as Head of HR; He served Sri Lankan Airlines as Manager Human Resource Development & Training/Manager and International Aviation Academy and at Axiata/Dialog Telekom PLC he served as Group Senior VP Human Resources and Facilities Management prior to incorporating his own Educational Group in 2009.
He serves as consultant/Adviser to many State and Private sector organizations and Institutions in Sri Lanka and Oversees. Ranjeewa, was the Co-Chairman of the Global SIAS Partnership Summit in 2010 and has been the Keynote Speaker at many World Round Table Conferences.
- Justice of Peace – All Island (State Honors)
- Ministerial Advisor – Hon Minister of Provincial Councils and Local Government of Sri Lanka
- Advisor – Chairman Industrial Development Board of Sri Lanka
- Patron – CHRO Asia http://chroasia.org/patrons.html
- Advisory Board Member - Indira International Distance Education Academy https://issuu.com/doomshell/docs/iidea_prosp
- Advisory Board Member – TekBoss Research and Innovation http://www.worldhrdcongress.com/core-team.html
- Advisory Board Member – Genuine Certificate http://www.genuinecertificate.com/company/advisoryboard.aspx
- Core Team Member – World HRD Congress http://www.worldhrdcongress.com/core-team.html
- Core Team Member - World Quality Congress & Awards http://www.worldhrdcongress.com/core-team.html
Positions Held in the Past
- Co-Chairman SIAS Partnership Summit and Leadership Awards http://srilankatowns.com/siassummit/
- Co-Chairman – South Asian Partnership Summit and Business Awards https://www.facebook.com/sapsaa2016/
- Head Advisory Board – Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force
- Advisor – Inspector General of Police
- Advisor/Consultant on Leadership Development to Chief of Defence Staff – Sri Lanka
- Visiting Lecturer – University of Colombo Sri Lanka
- Visiting Lecturer – Jr. Command College Sri Lanka Air-Forc
- Visiting Lecturer – Police Academy of Sri Lanka